MUSIC VIDEO APPAREL ART WORDS EVENTS PRESS STORY OF AKiLLES CONTACT US

Ricky's out!


So our boy, Ricky is all growns up and has officially left for his first tour. We dropped him at the airport yesterday morning and he should be about halfway through his 2-stop flight to Johannesburg, South Africa. He will be touring with Musiq Soulchild and Chaka Kahn for the next two and a half months. We're so proud...
When it finally hit me that Ricky was really going I was almost nervous (which is not really my style). I realized that I really need to step it the fuck up. We're all hovering around the right places, we got talent, but our recognition is not there yet. That level where the people know who we are and what we are about is something that takes constant work, and unyielding dedication. Now Im all fired up!... What Now?