MUSIC VIDEO APPAREL ART WORDS EVENTS PRESS STORY OF AKiLLES CONTACT US

I CAN'T EAT FRIED CHICKEN EVER!


So I sit down to eat at Silk City with Stein (It's Only Music) and Dewey (Unless) for our weekly meeting and I truly had a moment. I can be decisive when I need to be but for some reason deciding on what to eat is always a problem. I'm there going through my usual exhausting process when the fried chicken platter was suggested. I refused immediately, as I always do. Don't get me wrong, I love the shyt just as much as the next person but I could not pull the trigger in a public setting. My unyielding drive to never be caught in a stereotypical situation was more pressing than the possibility of the pristine poultry. I know it seems stupid and petty but Dave Chapelle and the mainstream media has ruined this one for me...Btw, I had the crab cake sandwich and it was decent.